UK Specialist Hospitals Clinical Advisory Board
The Clinical Advisory Board will advise UK Specialist Hospitals and the Treatment Centres on clinical governance issues.
The Clinical Advisory Board was formed in April 2009 and comprises medical experts from a wide range of backgrounds.
Select a section to continue:
- Dr Naji Abumrad, MD, FACS, Chairman
- Dr Catherine Finn, MB BAO BCh, MRCOG, FRCOG
- Dr David Helfet, MB, Ch.B
- Mr Stephen Cannon, MA, MChOrth, FRCS
- Professor Peter Hutton, FRCA, FRCP, F.Med.Sci
- Dr Michael David Holzman, MD, MPH
- Mr Dominic Browse, MBBS, MS, FRCS
- Mr Francis Murray, MB, B.Ch, BAO, FFARCSI